Wesvyg Sunflower Roasted Seeds
₹110.00 – ₹199.00
100% Vegetarian and Certified:
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Aids In Weight Loss
- Fuels With Energy
- Boosts Heart Health
- Excellent For Skin
- Great For Detoxification
For More Description & Return Policy, Please Scroll down
100% Vegetarian Product
- Sunflower seeds are good sources of several nutrients — including vitamin E and selenium
- They contain nutrients and plant compounds that help reduce your risk of inflammation, a heart condition, and Type 2 diabetes.
- Immunity-boosting effects of sunflower seeds are because of the presence of vitamin E, zinc, and selenium in them. vitamin E enhances immune responses and protects against several infectious diseases.
- Vitamin B5 in sunflower seeds increases HDL cholesterol and reduces total serum cholesterol levels.
- The presence of strong antioxidants in sunflower seeds also reduces the chance of cancer.
- Sunflower seeds contain vitamin B6. It improves mood and concentration and enhances memory.
- Sunflower seeds are rich in proteins and fiber. they make us feel full for an extended time, reduce our food intake, and eventually reduce the number of calories consumed. This helps in the reduction of weight.
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of thiamine ( vitamin B1 ). They also help in muscle building.
- Sunflower seeds are a rich source of iron; thus helping people affected by anemia. Sunflower seeds have potent antibacterial activity. They also help to flush out toxins from our bodies.
- Consuming sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing and keeping our skin clear.
This product is non-returnable. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. See Terms & Condition.